AZ FIRST CHOICE GARAGE DOORS 480.695.3224
- Make sure the garage door opener control button is out of the reach of small children.
- Do not let children play with garage door remote controls.
- Consult the owner’s manual and learn how to use the garage door’s emergency release feature.
- Visually inspect the garage door each month. Look at springs, cables, rollers and pulleys for signs of wear. Do not attempt to remove, adjust or repair these parts or anything attached to them. A trained door repairman must make adjustments to these parts, which are under high tension.
- Test the garage door opener’s reversing mechanism monthly by placing a 2 x 4 board or a roll of paper towels in the door’s path. If the door does not reverse after contacting the object, call a qualified garage door professional for repair. If the opener has not been replaced since 1993, seriously consider a new one with auto-reverse as a standard feature.